I’ve been tagged for eight "randoms"
April 23, 2008 2 Comments
Well, it was fun until the little bugger tagged me, making me responsible to fulfill my part in this game.
- Each “player” shall assemble eight random facts / habits / things about themselves.
- Each “player” shall write an “eight things” post with these things and include these rules.
- Each “player” shall choose another eight “players” and list their names in the post.
- Each “player” shall notify (email or blog comment) their eight and advise them they’ve been tagged.
- No Tag-Backs! (I added this rule).
Okay. Gotit. Here we go:
- I have five children and three grandchildren.
- I love old and romantic music. To the point that I get really, really misty (to an awful degree) around the first day of Spring. If you’re close to me, you’ll hear me breaking into song (sort of a musical Tourette’s) at the drop of a hat.
- I play the trombone. Pretty darned good at it, too. I play guitar, but not near as well. Piano? A bit, mostly for myself.
- I fold Origami and I play craps. Not at the same time. I realize it’s two random things, but they’re cool things that I do. I’ll show you, if you can get me to stay in one place long enough.
- I think Barry Manilow is a genius. Not just a commercial musical genius, but a really, really smart guy.
- My favorite expletive is “dogshit taco” (uttered by Eric Cartman from South Park in “Bigger, Longer and Uncut“). I don’t use it, except among friends and those whom I seek to shock.
- I’m a member of AARP (yes: you read that right). Note that despite that, I’m really well-connected to the Next-Generation Web; ask anyone. If they argue, I’ll sit down and connect with them.
- I’m an active member of Mensa.
(removed in the re-post):
Apologies in advance, but it doesn’t hurt to share.